Entering the villa on the first floor there is a spacious open plan area with the main dining area, living room and fully equipped modern kitchen. The living room is air conditioned, featuring two sofas, a 52″ satellite HDTV with Netflix, a fireplace and an office area. The kitchen has top quality fixtures and appliances as well as a smaller dining table. Both the dining area and kitchen have large balcony doors which exit onto the terrace with access to the outdoor dining, pool and barbecue areas. Lastly there is a WC on this floor. Between the first and second floor there is a laundry room with the washing machine.
The second floor has two bedrooms. Before reaching the two bedrooms there is a fixed children’s stair gate. One of the bedrooms boasts a King bed, an ensuite bathroom with bath and two private balconies.
The second bedroom has two single beds which may be joined to created a double bed and two private balconies.
Lastly, there is a bathroom with bath on the second floor.
The last floor of Villa I has a large air conditioned bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and access to a private roof terrace with stunning views. It has two single beds which may be joined.
The outdoor area of the Villa offers views of the olive groves, mountains, and sea and the outdoor facilities include:
– 42m2 private infinity swimming pool.
– Fully equipped charcoal barbecue with sink and an outdoor dining table for your comfort
– A shaded outdoor dining area
– A variety of furnished spots (with sun beds and outdoor lounge area with a comfortable outdoor sofa) for relaxing in the terrace
– Outdoor shower by the pool
– Large outdoor parking space for up to four cars
The benefits of staying at Margarita’s Villas are:
– Unique Location: The villa is located between the city of Chania and Agia Marina/Platanias which are the entertainment centres during summer season with easy access to everything you might need for your holidays.
– Ideal Base: Margarita’s Villa is a great base for making excursions around Crete as the main national highway is only a few minutes away. The connection to the national road is about 2km from the villa allowing for quick and easy access to many sandy beaches and towns such as Agia Marina and Chania center.
– Near Beaches: The nearest beach is 3.5 km away and within a few minutes drive away from the villa.
– In Nature: The villa is on a hill slope surrounded by olive groves in a quiet area with mountain and sea views.
– Privacy: The Margarita’s Villas are built in such a way that there is full privacy between them.
– High Quality: The villa is partially stone built with stone wall accents both indoor and outdoors and has excellent aesthetics and impeccable high quality construction.
– Organic Produce: There is a vegetable garden where guests can pick various organic vegetables as well as a hen coop where they can collect fresh organic eggs (availability of produce and eggs varies)
– High Quality Mattresses: Orthopedic and hypoallergenic mattresses
– Hospitality: The owner who will help you and will be there whenever you might need her.