The second floor has two air-conditioned bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms with a shower. One of them boasts a King bed (1,70 x 2,00) and a private balcony with mountain views.
The second bedroom has two single beds (1,00 x 2,00) which may be joined to created a double bed (2,00 x 2,00). In addition to its air conditioner it also has a ceiling fan and a private balcony with mountain and sea views.
The ground floor has a large bedroom with two singe beds (1,00 x 2,00) that may be joined as well as a sofa bed that may sleep an additional 2 people. The bedroom has it’s own kitchenette with cupboards, a sink and a mini refrigerator, as well as an ensuite bathroom with a bath. Additionally it has a TV and a ceiling fan. The ground floor bedroom exits onto a large terrance with access to the pool area. The laundry room, a storage room and a WC may also be found on the ground floor.
The outdoor area of the Villa offers views of the olive groves, mountains, and sea and the outdoor facilities include:
– 32m2 private infinity swimming pool.
– Fully equipped charcoal barbecue with sink and an outdoor dining table for your comfort
– Outdoor dining area under the shade of a pergola
– A variety of furnished spots (with sun beds and outdoor lounge area with a comfortable outdoor sofa) for relaxing in the terrace, under another pergola.
– Outdoor shower by the pool
– Outdoor parking space for up to two cars
The benefits of staying at Margarita’s Villas are:
– Unique Location: The villa is located between the city of Chania and Agia Marina/Platanias which are the entertainment centres during summer season with easy access to everything you might need for your holidays.
– Ideal Base: Margarita’s Villa is a great base for making excursions around Crete as the main national highway is only a few minutes away. The connection to the national road is about 2km from the villa allowing for quick and easy access to many sandy beaches and towns such as Agia Marina and Chania center.
– Near Beaches: The nearest beach is 3.5 km away and within a few minutes drive away from the villa.
– In Nature: The villa is on a hill slope surrounded by olive groves in a quiet area with mountain and sea views.
– Privacy: The Margarita’s Villas are built in such a way that there is full privacy between them.
– High Quality: The villa is partially stone built with stone wall accents both indoor and outdoors and has excellent aesthetics and impeccable high quality construction.
– Organic Produce: There is a vegetable garden where guests can pick various organic vegetables as well as a hen coop where they can collect fresh organic eggs (availability of produce and eggs varies)
– High Quality Mattresses: Orthopedic and hypoallergenic mattresses
– Hospitality: The owner who will help you and will be there whenever you might need her.