Entering the villa on the first floor there is a spacious open plan area with the living room and kitchen. The living room is air conditioned with a large sofa, a 50” satellite HDTV, a fireplace and an office area. Large sliding doors lead to a balcony with outdoor furniture and beautiful sea and mountain views. The fully equipped kitchen features an indoor dining area and top quality fixtures and appliances and is also very bright as it has two balconies, one of which exits to the outdoor dining table, barbecue area and pool. Lastly, there is a WC on this floor.
The second floor has two air-conditioned bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms with a bath.
One bedroom has a King bed (1,75 x 2,00) and two private balconies; one with mountain and sea view and another with mountain views. The second bedroom has two single beds (1,00 x 2,00) which may be joined to created a bed (2,00 x 2,00).
The outdoor area of the Villa offers views of the olive groves and mountains. The outdoor facilities include:
– 38m2 swimming pool
– Fully equipped charcoal barbecue with sink for your comfort
– Outdoor dining area under the shade of a pergola
– A variety of furnished spots (with sun beds and small tables) for relaxing in the terrace
– Outdoor shower by the pool
– Outdoor parking space for up to two cars
The benefits of staying at Margarita’s Villas are:
– Unique Location: The villa is located between the city of Chania and Agia Marina/Platanias which are the entertainment centres during summer season with easy access to everything you might need for your holidays.
– Ideal Base: Margarita’s Villa is a great base for making excursions around Crete as the main national highway is only a few minutes away. The connection to the national road is about 2km from the villa allowing for quick and easy access to many sandy beaches and towns such as Agia Marina and Chania center.
– Near Beaches: The nearest beach is 3.5 km away and within a few minutes drive away from the villa.
– In Nature: The villa is on a hill slope surrounded by olive groves in a quiet area with mountain and sea views.
– Privacy: The Margarita’s Villas are built in such a way that there is full privacy between them.
– High Quality: The villa is partially stone built with stone wall accents both indoor and outdoors and has excellent aesthetics and impeccable high quality construction.
– Organic Produce: There is a vegetable garden where guests can pick various organic vegetables as well as a hen coop where they can collect fresh organic eggs (availability of produce and eggs varies)
– High Quality Mattresses: Orthopedic and hypoallergenic mattresses
– Hospitality: The owner who will help you and will be there whenever you might need her.